Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Have been reading some fiction and thought I would just say something about them. The last two books that I read were both by John Grisham. The first one I read was "The Summons" and the next was "The King of Torts". Grisham is the king of the legal genre and both these stories are again basically stories about the intricacies of law and life. The only book that I have read from him (and most probably the only one he has written) that is not in this genre is " ThePainted house" which I frankly did not enjoy much.

Both the books are pretty easy reads, not something that is going to keep you thinking like some of his other books like "The Partner". I liked the first one for its sudden twist in the end and the next one for bringing the virtue and simplicity wins concept.

No comments: