Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WALK


Recently, I have been walking a lot. Yeah, a lot. Mostly its from my new apartment to school or back. The walk to school is bad, trust me. 1.5 miles uphill is a pain. However on the bright side I guess I will be getting some much needed exercise.

For those not impressed by 1.5 miles walk here are some facts.

the Mt. Everest is roughly 5.7 miles high. That means if I walk the distance four times I walk just as much...and then they make a big deal about climbing the highest peak in the world...

also the highest building in the world is Petronas Towers at a measly .4 miles high...I will see how easily you go up to the top of that using the stairs smartass....

the deepest ocean trench is about 7 miles deep and not too many people have gone that deep, and here I am going an equal distance every trips I make and still get no credit...

if instead of walking on the earth if I was walking straight away from it, I would reach the top of the troposphere in roughly 6 days...

the only thing that you could you hold against me is the speed...yeah I am not Roger Bannister...and take nearly half an hour walking the distance...

No comments: