Monday, December 04, 2006

I usually am pretty happy posting two articles every month, so if there are two posts in a day, there has to be some inspiration. Well, to be inspired by the idiot box should bnot be a good sign. However thats exactly what happened.

Firstly there was Family Guy on tv and they were showing the episode where Stewie beats up Brian real bad for money. I just loved the show. Heres it for all you people.



The other one was on CNBC. Yes sometimes I do watch some of that serious stuff as well.

What got my attention initially to the show was that on a high profile chat show in the USA there were this two gentlemen who happened to be akumni of my undergraduate and graduate colleges back home. It was a show about how India is the new hub of economic boom. The guest were the current Indian minister of commerce, Kamal Nath who did his B. Com from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata and he was accompanied by the CEO of Infosys, Nandan Nilekani, an alumnus of IIT Bombay.

Feels good to know that the institutes that I attended made such movers and shakers.

No comments: